With one year left of the current parliamentary term, VoteWatch Europe kicked-off a new series of debriefings to discuss with you the politics behind the latest EU policy decisions, but also what’s ahead of us.
The next debriefing in this series will take place on Monday 18, June, from 18.30 to 20.00 (location will be communicated to confirmed attendees). The meeting will be hosted by Doru Peter Frantescu, CEO and cofounder of VoteWatch Europe.
Topics to be discussed:
- The upcoming summit of the European Council (28-29 June);
- EP Plenary: Rutte’s speech on the future of Europe
- EP Plenary: EU relations with NATO;
- EP Plenary: a selection of the other relevant issues debated in June's EP plenary;
- Extra: the latest developments in the race for the top EU posts (Šefčovič, Thorning-Schmidt, etc.);
- Extra: EU-US worsening trade relations;
- Extra: the Turkish elections and their impact on EU-Turkey relations.
These briefings are private meetings which are part of our Intelligence PRO services. As such, priority for registration is given to our current subscribers. If seats remain available, we are also happy to welcome prospective subscribers.
If you are not subscribed to our PRO services yet, you can send us an inquiry at email@example.com.
The deadline for registration is on Thursday at 2 PM.
We will confirm your registration by Friday at 11 AM.